Tuesday, July 26, 2011

getting started

I am starting this blog to get my "adventures" down on paper... or in this case, a screen.
A little bit about myself to begin. I was born here in Brooklyn 36 years ago. I am a product of the public school system, and more recently, many NYC kitchens. Fast forward through many years and travels (which I may or may not get around to later), I am now a chef in Manhattan, and I live here, in Brooklyn, with my family, my wonderful wife and two children.
I have recently developed an insatiable appetite for mud runs, endurance racing, and other physical/mental challenges.
In a few weeks, on September 9, I will be participating in The GORUCK Challenge. Then on both Saturday and Sunday, November 12 and 13, I will be participating in my 3rd and 4th Tough Mudder events.
There will be many other fun times to come, and I will be posting all about my training and other related bits and pieces.
For now I will take my little girl upstairs and give her a bath, then read her some stories, and put her off to sleep.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment